Friday, July 02, 2010

It's called testing folks...

This was interesting - MSNBC article - Apple ‘stunned’ to find flaw in iPhone 4

So either no one at Apple tested the signal strength bars or Apple wants you to think you're getting great service even if you aren't. Hmmm... Makes you wonder if AT&T was in on that little scheme...

But seriously, the company is "stunned" to find out that their signal bar formula is wrong?! Don't get me wrong, I think Apple has some really great products out there, but do they really have such a big ego that they think their products are completely issue-free?? Stunned? Please!

I myself have been salivating over the iPhone since its inception (even though I love my Touch) but I refuse to switch my provider to AT&T. I heart my Verizon discounted-thru-hubby's-work family plan. And being the developer that I am, I refuse to buy anything that's newly released. Best to wait and let the other poor saps figure out the kinks. By then, maybe Apple will have worked out a deal with Verizon for the rest of us who refuse to become a slave to AT&T.

No comments: