B got his birthday present a little early this year, but with the great weather we had this weekend, we really couldn't resist! In a few weeks from now it's going to be too cold to really enjoy it, so we wanted him to have fun while it was still nice out and before the snow starts falling! (I still can't believe it's the middle of October already!)
Anyway, here he is enjoying his brand new bike!

A son for the Duke and Duchess of Cardona
10 hours ago


4 comments:
that is so awesome! I need to show this to E.. maybe we can go 'riding' together
Happy Birthday B!
wow. he's getting to be such a big boy!
holy crap! how is he growing so fast?!
Hey cousin!! Wow you seem to be doing pretty good, I'm still only in September, but reading through you blog pretty quick, its great! It was quite a surprise to see your comment, it's really nice to get back in touch and makes its all more purposeful to keep a blog and especially to take time to translate it! Your family seems to be doing well and Brandon seems to be doubling height every time I see pictures of him heh! Anyways, keep in touch and if you ever plan to come to Europe in the next 8 months, let me know!
xox
Emilie
Oh now that's one happy chappie
Post a Comment