I know, I know. I've been neglecting my blog. Again. But it's been for good reason. We've been busy doing stuff around the house and hanging out with friends and family this past week. Nevermind B's swimming lessons every night for the past two weeks and my time has been a bit crunched lately. The good news is that last weekend we stained roughly 84 cedar boards which will comprise the new front deck on the house. By the end of the week I am hoping to have some pictures up as it is almost done! That's the good news, but I have even better news...
Today is my birthday!! Today is the day that I move up to the ripe old age of 32. Although I really don't feel that old. I think I'm going to like being 32. It's got to be better than 31. There's just something about those odd-numbered birthday years that doesn't sit right with me. I'm an even-numbered gal - all my favorite numbers are even. This must go back to when I was 7. That was the year I decided it would be a great idea to ride my skateboard down the hall of my parent's house, only to see it slip out from under me and slam against the mirror-covered wall at the end of the hallway. (Whose idea it was to cover a wall from floor to ceiling with mirrored tiles is beyond me anyway...) From that point on, I just knew those odd-numbered years would be bad luck for me! So this year I get to relax cause we're back in the even-numbered territory.
Happy Birthday to me!
A son for the Duke and Duchess of Cardona
10 hours ago


5 comments:
A very happy birthday to you! And many more!
how old were you when stacey dube hit you with a dart?
happy birthday, to one of my oldest and dearest friends :)
I was 5! See...bad things happen on odd numbered years!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday to you, indeed! 32 is not such a bad age (I say from experience). Enjoy!
Post a Comment