It's a stormy, rainy day here so that means no work can be done by the masons or carpenters. It's strangely quiet here at the house which has made for a good work-at-home day. No banging hammers or clanging stones. Just me and the cats. Nice!
It's a welcome quiet though. The masons were full steam ahead yesterday and the progress is quite evident in this latest picture I took after work yesterday. I just love the color of those stones!

And I was about to turn off the camera and head into the house when I stepped on the front porch by the blocked off kitchen door and saw the new ceiling the carpenter put up. These were the V-groove boards I stained last week! And they look beautiful up there if I do say so myself.



1 comment:
Seriously, when you finish this house it will require a martini party, at which I should officiate and the Funny Gals HAVE to be there!
Oh, did I mention I will be flying in from Reno so get the guest bedroom ready!
Post a Comment